Re: [Evolution] forward with attachments?

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 06:24, Gil Hauer wrote:
Sorry -- let me be more clear:

I received a mail message that contains attachments which I would like
to forward intact. When I try and forward it all of the attachments
disappear and I cannot forward them without first saving them and
composing a new message.

The question, then, is whether there is an easier way.

Thanks again,
Gil

There is an easier way.  When I receive email with attachments I can
forward the message and the attachments by clicking "forward" on the
tool bar.  The attachment window in the new message only shows the
message that is being forwarded, but the attachments are also included.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01