Re: [Evolution] forward with attachments?

On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 18:21, Gil Hauer wrote:
Please forgive the lame question but is this possible? I can't seem to
find any options or menu commands to do this.

Thanks,
Gil

Perhaps I do not understand your question as the answer seems fairly
straight.

- from the message that you want to forward select "forward" from the
tool bar or Ctrl F from the keyboard or use the menu bar -> Actions ->
Forward As if you want to send the forwarded message inline rather than
the default as an attachment.  The default forward will open up a new
message window with the message being forwarded added as an attachment.
- in the new message window select "attach" from the tool bar. Add a
recipient address and send.  Is this what you meant?

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01