[Evolution] import wizard question

Hi,

just installed Evolution 1.0 on my Suse 7.2 box (the rpms from the ftp
site - no ximian desktop or red carpet installed). Evolution itself is
running fine. But I can't import my existing mail folders from Netscape
6.1.
After starting the import wizard, I press next. The wizard asks me to
select the importers, there's only "pine" displayed, no Netscape. What's
going wrong here? Is it possible to run the importer from command line?

Any hints?

Best regards,
Stefan