Re: [Evolution] lost icons ??

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 21:51, Thibaut Colar wrote:
Hi there,
I have an annoying problem and haven't found how to fix it.

my "icon bar" doesn't contain any icons.

Actually, your toolbar is missing altogether. The dark bar with the
folder name isn't supposed to have icons in it.

Toolbars and menubars are detachable by default in gnome. Is your
toolbar floating around somewhere else on your screen? If so, you can
just drag it back where it's supposed to be (between the menu and the
folder title bar), and it will snap back into place.

If you can't find it, quitting evolution and doing:
        rm ~/.gnome/evolution
should fix it. (Maybe need a capital "E" in "Evolution"?)

-- Dan