Re: [Evolution] Contacts gripes, and folder list question

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 14:09, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 12:33, Chip Olson wrote:

<rant> Is there any advantage to the "Address cards" and "Phone
List"/"By Company" Contacts views other than that's the annoying,
broken, inconvenient way that Outlook does it? </rant>

There's actually a configuration gui so you can make your own views too,
but it was horribly buggy as 1.0 was nearing freeze, so we ripped it
out. Dunno if it's coming back for 1.2.

It's back "and better than ever" (?) for 1.2, at least it's in the
development branch... so I assume it'll stay.

Is there a way to save the column width in the Address cards view?

It ought to just remember that (to be consistent with the mailer). File
a bug at bugzilla.ximian.com? (But maybe search to see if it's already
there first).

Also, is there a way to have the Folder lists *not* automatically
sorted

No, but I know that's already in bugzilla.

-- Dan