[Evolution] Contacts gripes, and folder list question

<rant> Is there any advantage to the "Address cards" and "Phone
List"/"By Company" Contacts views other than that's the annoying,
broken, inconvenient way that Outlook does it? </rant>

OK, now that I've pissed off my audience in the first sentence of my
message, :-) I have a couple of actual configuration questions. Is there
a way to save the column width in the Address cards view? I find it most
useful to have just two wide columns, so that all of the information in
each card is visible, but I have to change the width every time I go
into the Contacts list.

Also, is there a way to have the Folder lists *not* automatically
sorted, so that I can specify the order I want them to be listed in?

thanks,
--
-Chip Olson. | ceo at thsi dot org
This article is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and