Re: [Evolution] Calendar Display In the Summary

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 11:18, Erik Bågfors wrote:
On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 16:49, Ed Weinberg wrote:
What bothers me about the calendar is that it starts on Monday.  In the
US, Sunday is the first day of the week on the calendar.

If you really want a broken US-week go to
tools->calendar settings->First day of week -> sunday

Thanks to the several people who sent me replies.  I
fixed...errr...broke it.  Now Sunday is the first day.

I never really understood why Sunday should be the first day, unless you
happen to be Jewish and believe that G*d rested on the seventh day
(Saturday is the Jewish Sabbath).

The main reason I want Sunday to be the start of the week is so it looks
like the legacy calendar I have hanging on the wall.

--
  Ed Weinberg
    edw q5comm com

You can find my public key at: