[Evolution] Interesting Rules application...

I have a move to folder rule for just about every mailing list I'm on.
Not something uncommon I imagine, but I just noticed an interesting
"feature" of evo's rule processor.

I received a mail message that was sent to two mailing lists.  For
example...
To: list1 grc nasa gov, list2 grc nasa gov
Subject: meeting canceled...

In evo I have two folders setup one called list1 and another called
list2.  I have seperate rules for list1 and list2 which are if the
address is in the recipients (To/CC), to move the email to the
appropriate folder.  I do not have a stop processing command in either
rule.

What happens when I receive and email like I exampled above is that I
get two copies of the email in each folder.  Seems very strange to me...
A single email turning into 4 copies.

Is this a bug or something?
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."