Re: [Evolution] Messages in Sent folder being resent at startup!

I've got the same components as you and I haven't run into this, thank
goodness.  It sounds awful.

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 11:24, Chris Campbell wrote:
Hi there,

I'm having the problem that when I start up Evo in the morning it looks
in my Sent folder and re-sends everything in there!  Glancing at the
archives, I noticed one other person complaining of the same thing
recently, but no follow-ups.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Anyone
know of a workaround that doesn't involve manually moving messages out
of one's Sent folder after sending?

Using Evo 1.0.2 on Red Hat 7.1.