Re: [Evolution] Messages in Sent folder being resent at startup!

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 12:24, Chris Campbell wrote:
Hi there,

I'm having the problem that when I start up Evo in the morning it looks
in my Sent folder and re-sends everything in there!  Glancing at the
archives, I noticed one other person complaining of the same thing
recently, but no follow-ups.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Anyone
know of a workaround that doesn't involve manually moving messages out
of one's Sent folder after sending?

Using Evo 1.0.2 on Red Hat 7.1.

This is a rather puzzling bug, and as far as I know no-one was able to
reproduce it reliably until now.  (And this is the main reason why it
never got fixed.)

So, there must be some condition that triggers it and you seem to be in
that condition all the time.  Can you tell us more about what your set
up is like?  Like, what kind of accounts you have, what your
configuration looks like, what sequence of actions you do when you start
Evolution, what folders you are in when you start it up...  Sending us
your ~/evolution/config.xmldb might help as well.  (Warning, that might
contain some of your passwords.)

--
Ettore