Re: [Evolution] Dreaded "Cannot access Bonobo/Config Database =?iso-8859-1?q?on wombat=3A?= (IDL:OAF/General Error 1.0)

Anton, thanks for instant reply.  To clarify:  you store your evo +
dependency rpms in one directory?  As well as common rpms elsewhere,
presumably?  I'm summoning up the courage to try it right now...