[Evolution] Search all message folders/Vfolder Basics/Feature Requests

Hi.  I'm new to evolution and was wondering if there is a way to search
ALL message folders for a message without creating a vfolder.

Also, in a vfolder, it would be great if I could see which REAL folder
the message actually lives in.  Can I do this?

Finally, what is the accepted way to request such features from the
evolution developers.  I wouldn't exactly call them bug reports.

Thanks in advance,
Keith