Re: [Evolution] Scheduling things to do

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 09:39, Eddie Bleasdale wrote:
I spend a lot of my time on the phone and use an LDAP data base for
contacts. I am also an ex ACT user which has very good scheduling
features.

I would like to have the feature that when right clicking a contact it
would be possible to schedule a thing to do with that contact in the
calender.

This shouldn't be terribly difficult, file it at
http://bugzilla.ximian.com.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com