Re: [Evolution] c ompiling Evolution with pilot conduit support

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 01:07, Ben Weintraub wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to compile Evolution 1.0.2 with support for palm pilot
conduits, and I have gotten pilot-link to compile and install, using
this:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-libiconv

but when trying to configure evolution with

./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome --enable-pilot-conduits=yes

it says:

checking for pilot-link version >= 0.9.5... yes (found ..)
checking if pilot-link handles UTF-8 conversions... no
sed: can't read ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
configure: error: evolution requires pilot-link to have working UTF-8
conversion routines

I'm not sure if that stuff from cat and sed is relevant but I left it in
just in case.  I have tried to do this with pilot-link 0.9.5 and the
latest CVS version, with no sucess.
Can anyone help out?

./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome --enable-pilot-conduits=yes
--with-pisock=/usr/local

Note that you will also need gnome-pilot.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com