Re: [Evolution] vfolder usage questions

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 04:34, Keith Sharp wrote:
When trying to add vFolder sources you cannot multi select from the list
of folders that pops up when you click on the add button.  This stopped
me from using vfolders because it was taking to long to set them up, I
would commonly want to have a vfolder across 20-30 folders (on an IMAP
server).

Yeah, this is a known problem.  The folder selection dialog should be
extended to do that.  I am pretty sure we have a bug about this
somewhere in Bugzilla.

--
Ettore