Re: [Evolution] vfolder usage questions

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 17:38, Anna Marie Dirks wrote:

[Snip]

5) And finally, how could we make vFolders more useful for you?

When trying to add vFolder sources you cannot multi select from the list
of folders that pops up when you click on the add button.  This stopped
me from using vfolders because it was taking to long to set them up, I
would commonly want to have a vfolder across 20-30 folders (on an IMAP
server).

Thanks for you time! Your answers to these questions will help me to
improve Evolution.

Thanks for a great product!

Keith.
--
  Keith Sharp                        Email:       keith sharp cisco com
  Network Consultant                 Telephone:   +44 1236 784288