[Evolution] Feature request: Attachment handling

I've never come across an MUA that does this, but that doesn't mean it's
impossible!

With all the DnD work going on with attachments, I think it would be a
"giant leap forward for mankind" if the user could move the attachment
out of the message into the filesystem, rather than simply copying it.

That would really help us keep our users' mailboxes manageably sized.

Presumably, the message would have to be deleted and a new one with only
the retained MIME parts written back to the server?

Any comments?

Kenny.

--
ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh.