[Evolution] Any IMAP server can function as an Exchange server

Saw this on LinuxToday:

ExchangeAdmin.com: Bynari enables Outlook's sharing and collaboration
features with InsightServer
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-02-14-014-20-NW-MS-SV

So, the question is: would I be able to use Ximian Connector with an
InsightConnector Outlook-enabled IMAP server?

.-)

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the