Re: [Evolution] Evo pilot conduits problems

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 23:57, Michael Leone wrote:
Hi. I'm setting up the conduits for my Palm III (yes, it's an old one).
I go into gnomecc, and define my conduits. Some of them (not all) are
giving me problems.

Specifically, the Evo address conduit. I get "Unable to instantiate
EAddress conduit". Since I'm running gnomecc from the command line, I
see this:

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: unable to g_module_open
(/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libeaddress_conduit.so), reason
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libeaddress_conduit.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

It looks like mandrake is not packaging the conduits, atleast not in the
evolution package.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com