[Evolution] Evo pilot conduits problems

Hi. I'm setting up the conduits for my Palm III (yes, it's an old one).
I go into gnomecc, and define my conduits. Some of them (not all) are
giving me problems.

Specifically, the Evo address conduit. I get "Unable to instantiate
EAddress conduit". Since I'm running gnomecc from the command line, I
see this:

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: unable to g_module_open
(/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libeaddress_conduit.so), reason
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libeaddress_conduit.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Sync action in Pilot Conduits does say "Synchronized". Altho "Settings"
doesn't work.

Same thing happens with ECalendar and EToDO.

libgpilotdcm-WARNING **: unable to g_module_open
(/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libetodo_conduit.so), reason
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libetodo_conduit.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Thoughts?

[turgon minas-aran pilot]$ rpm -qa | grep pilot
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.8-1mdk
libpilot-link4-0.9.5-8mdk
xpilot-4.3.2-2mdk
pilot-link-devel-0.9.5-8mdk
pilot-link-tcl-0.9.5-8mdk
jpilot-syncmal-0.62-2mdk
libgnome-pilot1-0.1.64-3mdk
pilot-link-0.9.5-8mdk
gnome-pilot-0.1.64-3mdk

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

"Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
 So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
                                 "When you were young", Del Amitri