Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes and looses date

I haven't experienced exactly what you describe, but Evolution does
freeze on me periodically.  I'm not sure what it's doing.  Sometimes
it's just Evolution, sometimes *all* my windows freeze.  Sometimes just
minimizing Evolution and then bringing it back fixes it, other times I
have to kill it.  When everything's stuck I have to reboot the machine
manually.

I suspect these "freeze" bugs are going to be hard to fix, since they
are somewhat random and not everyone sees it.

janine