Re: [Evolution] Odd mail compose issue

Turns out, locale was not installed.  I configured it and the locale
errors have disappeared, however, the compose mail problem is still
there.

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 02:22, Elmar Fasel wrote:
Hi David,

on Die, 2002-02-05 at 06:00, David Bell wrote:

I'm not sure how to check my locale...  How do I do this? :)

elmar julian:~$ locale
LANG=C
LC_CTYPE=de_DE euro
LC_NUMERIC=de_DE euro
LC_TIME=de_DE euro
LC_COLLATE=de_DE euro
LC_MONETARY=de_DE euro
LC_MESSAGES="C"
LC_PAPER="C"
LC_NAME="C"
LC_ADDRESS="C"
LC_TELEPHONE="C"
LC_MEASUREMENT="C"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="C"
LC_ALL=
elmar julian:~$

To change your settings in a comfortable way install localeconf:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=localeconf&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

During installation it should ask you all relevant questions. To change
settings afterwards type:
dpkg-reconfigure localeconf

Regards,
 Elmar