Re: [Evolution] Odd mail compose issue

Alright, I tried running gnome-gtkhtml-editor by itself, and only got
the locale error, but it didn't seem to do anything (no window).  I ran
evolution inside gdb (file /usr/bin/evolution <CR> run -- Do I need to
do anything else?) and didn't get any errors during the crash.

I'm not sure how to check my locale...  How do I do this? :)