Re: [Evolution] BUG: Hidden message in threaded view

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 11:54, Xavier Bestel wrote:

le ven 25-01-2002 à 19:09, Ettore Perazzoli a écrit :
    >     The subject says it all: I have 2 messages (in fact, it's the same
    >     because I was twice in the Cc: under different adresses), and when in
    >     threaded view I see only 1 of them.
    >     Latest Evo from Debian/unstable
    >
    >   Can you reproduce this by copying the messages into a new folder?
    >
    >   If so, it would be nice to see the messages...

    Sorry, just deleted them a few hours ago, I thought nobody was
    interested.
    I'll do it next time.

I get this frequently. I usually change to "Show Hidden Messages" and
then back to "hide Read Messages". usually, that works, in that all
messages are then shown.

Bill
(This new reply-quote-formatting method is crap!, Crap! I say! Where the
heck did my ">"'s go?!?)