Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.0.2 is released

You mean 1.0.19. 1.0.18 is the version of bonobo that had the bug ;-)

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 13:33, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 13:30, Edward Muller wrote:
After using Evolution for a while some of the message related shortcut
keys (CTRL-D for delete for example) become disabled along with some of
the message related toolbar icons. The toolbar icons are grayed out,
even when I am in a message folder and have a message selected.

Sometimes switching folders/mail accounts and switching back fixes this
and I can again use the shortcut keys and toolbar icons. It doesn't seem
to work as a temporary work-around when using IMAP however.

I posted this as Bug # 20011.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

  It should be fixed if you upgrade your bonobo to 1.0.18.

--
Ettore