Re: [Evolution] duplicate contacts

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 07:46, Xavier Bestel wrote:
No. I don't own a Palm.
The problem with duplicates is that I can't delete them, otherwise both
of them disappear ...

I vaguely remember having a similar problem a few months ago.  I can't
remember exactly what I did, but based on input from the list, I created
a subfolder, copied all my contacts to it, removed them from the main
folder, and then moved the ones from the subfolder back up.

Before doing that though, I'd make a backup of your addressbook.db.  I
can't remember if the steps I gave are correct.  But it sure sounds like
a corrupt database.