Re: [Evolution] Mails stucked in the Outbox???

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 10:57, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 00:29, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 01:21, Tony Lindstrom wrote:

  Anyway this certainly is a bug. But I do not know if it was the upgrade
from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 that brought this up or the imap-server change... I
would like to save my sent messages in a imap-folder, because I read my
mail from several locations and I need access to my sent mails rather
frequently.

I'm using 1.2.1 and have my sent items saved in an IMAP folder.  No such
problems here.

I have no problem with 1.2.1 either... and this is not just a "me too!"
but a "me too, and I also use Courier."  IMHO, sounds like something is
wrong with your Courier setup.

By changing to a local folder, I think you are probably just forcing
sendmail on your local machine to send the message for you (is sendmail
running locally?)

I had this very same problem in evo 1.2.0 with courier imap.
I was sending a mail to a user in a ldap addressbook. Accidentally I put
a space in front of the name and so the name did not get resolved to a
real address.
Because of that all the mails I tried to send later were waiting for
delivery in the outbox.
When I deleted the very first email+ restarted evo it all worked fine
again.

Anyway this was quite confusing.

Soeren.