Re: [Evolution] Mails stucked in the Outbox???

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 00:03, Not Zed wrote:
Well what delivery errors are you getting?

        Thats just it. I don't get any errors. The first mail is delivered fine
even though it stays in the Outbox.

Deletion should make it ignore those messages, although you could try
forcing an expunge to ensure nothing is left of the deleted messages.

        Hmm. Yes, this is what I am doing now. I found out, that I don't have
to restart evo to get the next mail to get delivered. This is how I do
it now:

        I send my first mail. It is delivered immidiately, but the mail is
stucked in the Outbox. I send my second mail, it is not delivered and it
stays in the outbox. I move the first mail manually to the Sent-box.
Then I expunge the Outbox. Then I press Send/receive. The second mail is
still not delivered. The Send/Recieve-window doesn't go away before I
press Cancel. Then I press the Send/Receive again. Now the mail is
delivered, but the mail remains in the Outbox and the S/R window stays
up until I press Cancel again. So I move the second mail to te Sen-box
and expunge it...

        I use Evolution at work and home to the same Imap-server, which no is
courier-imap. I will not upgrade my home 1.2.0 to the 1.2.1 before I
manage to solve this problem...