[Evolution] Usability Request

Hello all!

I had a tough time yesterday trying to get Evolution to use ISO-8859-15
fonts, so i can use the Euro symbol (€). After more than fifteen minutes
i have found out that Evolution needs to be restarted with an additional
"killev" or the changes won't take effect.

So my request is: Please pop up a dialog box telling the user to
restart+killev Evolution when he changes something that requires it.

It would make life in some cases a *lot* easier IMO.

Thanks for your time and this wonderful program!

--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice