Re: [Evolution] Reply to mail in a attachement

You might be able to accomplish this by doing Action->Forward->Inline
(or Ctrl-Shift-J), and then deleting everything but the attached part.

That won't "quote" your message though, with the "> " at the beginning
of each line.  So you might prefer to highlight and Edit->Copy (or
Ctrl-C) the text of the attachment, open a new message, and then (in the
message compose window) do Edit->Paste Quotation.

In both cases you'll have to type the To: address manually (or copy and
paste it from the other message).