Re: [Evolution] Virtual Folder Doesn't work?

Makes sense, more or less. Now that I know 'sent' isn't included, I can handle it as necessary.

One feature I miss from Outlook is the ability to search *all* folders, sent, trash, everything. I looked around in evolution, but I can't see how I can do it without running a separate search on 'trash'.

Is there a way to search everything at one time?

Thanks.

Jean