[Evolution] Finally Successful Build!

Well, I feel as though I've really accomplished something. After
numerous downloads of various libraries and having to move some files
around (.oaf files), I have successfully built Evolution 1.2.1 for my
Mandrake 8.1 system.

So far, all seems to be working well. The only thing I notice that I
have a question about is, all my mail folders on my remote mail account
seem to show up underneath my remote Inbox. Not really a problem at all.
Just an observation. Is this normal?

I am a happy camper! :)

Rick