Re: [Evolution] Setting mail "priority" or importance? and Shortcut "new" mail isn't showing

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 04:36, Terrelle Shaw wrote:
Hello all,
      I have two "bugs" or Features. While composing an email message ( like
this one for instance). I see no obvious way of setting the "importance"
or "priority" of the message. Is it hidden somewhere? I couldn't find a
reported "bug" of it in the bug database.

Importance isn't standardised between clients.  And with spam, the value
of importance is rather suspect.

Anything is thing is that in the shortcuts bar, my "inbox" icon isn't
displaying any NEW email count at all. IT has the correct count in the
bar at the top of the mail list view, but not in the shortcuts bar.

Sounds like an old bug which never got fixed ...

My environment: Evolution 1.2.1 (built from tar file), Slackware 8.1,
kernel 2.4.18

Thanks!

--
Terrelle Shaw