[Evolution] Connector Delegations

Hello,

  I am using evolution 1.2.1 and connector to access an exchange
server.  I am a delegate for another exchange account that has several
calendars that our group uses.  When I view this account via the
delegation all I see is the default 'Calendar' and nothing else.  So, I
assume that only calendar delegation is implemented which is fine, but,
is it possible to see all of the other calendars for this account
instead of just the default?

Thanks,
-Brian