[Evolution] Feature Request

Not sure if this is the proper way for feature request, but here goes
anyway.

When downloading messages from POP mailbox, the messages dont display in
the top pane until all messages are downloaded (not just headers).   I
would like to see my message headers in the top pane appear as they are
downloaded, much the same as Outlook handles incoming messages.

If there is a way to do this already, I'd like to know how.

Thanks,
Robert