Re: [Evolution] Inconsistency in no of unread messgaes

You didn't supply enough info for anyone to sensibly comment.

Which version are you running, and on what?  There was a big problem like this with the early 1.2 versions.  The current version (1.2.1) still has some issues like this, at least on my SuSE setup.  I find that the inbox in the folder view will show an unread message count, but no new messages appear in the preview pane.  If I go to another folder and then return to the inbox, the counts and the unread messages in the preview then agree.

Paul