[Evolution] Contacts dying evo 1.2.1

Hi guys,
I've just upgraded to 1.2.1. When sending a message, if I click on the To: button, the contacts list flashes up very briefly then disappears and the To: line disappears as well. I restarted Evolution and went into the contacts shortcut. Everything showed up after a momentary hiccup but when I again opened an email and tried to click on To: it said that contacts had died and to restart evolution. What's the go? If this should go on the bug list - what's the email?

cheeeeers,

Angus
| Angus Beath | Support Coordinator | +61 2 42215600 |
| Fax +61 2 42214163 | angus_beath uow edu au        |
If you hear someone yell, "Empower THIS!!" try to put
some distance between you and whatever happens next.
- words from the wise DNRC.
from the wise DNRC.