Re: [Evolution] Trouble authenticating with LDAP server

Well, I can telnet to port 636 on that host and it responds immediately,
but doing an ldapsearch from the command line hangs, so something weird
is going on.  I'm guessing evolution is having the same problem with the
host that ldapsearch is (which makes sense, they both use the same
library)

Chris