Re: [Evolution] Visor - Address Synchronization - 1.2.1

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:08, W Pennington wrote:
Visor Pro - USB
Mandrake 8.2
Evolution 1.2.1

Other things that might be useful:
gnome-pilot version
pilot-link version
kernel version

Memo - Don't know where to find it in Evolution

Evolution doesn't support it.

I tried to run gpilotd from the terminal, but when I do, gpilotd will
not find the Visor.  I tried starting gpilotd before, during and after
pressing the hotsync button, and either the synchronization would start
before gpilotd, or I would get the message below, and no
synchronization.

[root localhost MyPilot]# gpilotd
gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 0.1.70 starting...
gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.5
gpilotd-Message: compiled with [VFS] [USB] [IrDA] [Network]

gpilotd-WARNING **: Number of devices is configured to 0

gpilotd-WARNING **: No accessible devices available

gpilotd-WARNING **: Number of pilots is configured to 0
gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
gpilotd-Message: Exiting (caught SIGINT)...

Thanks,
WP

Doesn't sound good.  Does pilot-xfer work?

--
Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>