Re: [Evolution] IMAP mailbox in Summary?

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 12:20, Christian Borup wrote:

I'm using Evolution 1.0.5 as packaged into Debian Woody (stable).

I don't know when (if ever) 1.2 will hit woody. But it's available from
Ximian (someone posted a apt line earlier today).

Just thought I would set the record straight:

Evolution 1.2 will never be officially included in woody.
Only security-related- and other serious fixes (eg. fixes to bugs that
cause dataloss or some such) are ever included in the current stable
Debian release, and they are mostly backported to the version currently
in stable.

--
Søren O.

GPG Public key: finger boll <at> db.debian.org
GPG signed mail preferred.