Re: [Evolution] IMAP mailbox in Summary?

On tir, 2002-12-17 at 11:48, Jim Downing wrote:
Is there any way of showing IMAP mailboxes in the summary
(My-Evolution)? The only mailboxes listed in the GUI "Summary
Settings" tool are local ones, and the My-Evolution/Mail config
doesn't look like it's intended to have a mortal human edit it.

You have to upgrade to evolution 1.2 to have IMAP folders in the
summery.

I'm using Evolution 1.0.5 as packaged into Debian Woody (stable).

I don't know when (if ever) 1.2 will hit woody. But it's available from
Ximian (someone posted a apt line earlier today).

./borup