Re: [Evolution] "Relocating" Evolution, Connector

It's not usually a good idea to relocate binary packages (especially
those that contain data files, since the paths to those files are often
generated at compile time).

What happens when you run "evolution-exchange-storage" from a terminal
window.  If it doesn't start up properly then something is wrong with
the connector..  If it starts up it's an OAF problem.

Chris