Re: [Evolution] Palm <- Evolution -> ldap

Yeah, at present it's not possible to sync directly to ldap (although
it's on my Giant List of Things to Do.)

Chris

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 03:07, Pär Aronsson wrote:
Hi,

Ldap support if working just fine again with Evolution 1.2.1 and syncing
Local Folders with the Palm is as smooth as ever. Great stuff!!

So now I'm thinking about syncing EAddress directly with the ldap dir,
which really would be great. I can't get it to work though.

The slapd.log does register the connection and then nothing more. If I
run gpilotd manually I can see it comes to the EAddress part and then
just waits. The same for the Palm, it hangs and then calls the time out
routines after a while.

Is it even possible to syncronize a Palm Pilot with an OpenLDAP server
through Evolution??
If it's an unimplemented feature - OK, I'll survive for a while longer.
If it's a question of configuration I'm really interested in how to get
it to work.

Has anybody gotten this to work?

TIA // Pär Aronsson