[Evolution] Syncing Palm with 1.2.1

Thank you for the fix.  It worked first time.  I do have a problem with the calendar application syncing properly.

I'm using RH8, and I have all the latest ximian conduits as well as Evolution.  Updated with Red Carpet.

Here's the scenario.  I was careful not to mess up my Palm by doing a sync first time, since I was unsure of the status of the files on the computer since I'd been having the problems since updating to 1.2.  So, I set the Palm conduits for Calendar, Contacts, todos to Copy from Pilot, so that it would just overwrite the data on the computer.  It seemed to work OK, but when I looked at the calendar data, some dates were there and some were not.

I thought that was crazy, so I did it again, making sure it was set to copy from pilot, and the same thing happened.  I decided to delete all the files in the /home/harry/evolution/local/Calendar directory, restart evolution, and then copy from pilot.  It didn't copy anything.

I'm confused.  All the other conduits seem to be OK, but I can't get the calendars to sync up.  Any idea?

Thanks

Harry Fine