        From alex ROISSY Fri Dec 13 18:29:11 2002 +0100
        From: Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>
        To: aaractingi libertysurf fr
        Subject: Test
        Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:29:11 +0100 (CET)

        This is the body

So it won't be possible to get a UID for pilot-mailsync to use it? And what
if pilot-mailsync creates a X-Evolution header of its own?
(anyway, the sending works very nice, and the mails get copied in the Sent
folder, which is what I need, so I'm happy, even if it shows as 'unread'
:-))
Thanks,
Alex