Re: [Evolution] Outlook does not like .asc signature

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 07:36, Ed Weinberg wrote:
I send gpg signed email to a friend and Outlook told
him that it was deleting the email because it had a dangerous
attachment.  Can anyone verify that Outlook, with the latest updates,
does or does not do this?

Friends don't let friends use Outlook ;)

I've ceased sending signed messages to mailing lists because of all the
complaints from Outlook users... it always amazes me that so many
otherwise highly intelligent people insist on using broken tools :(

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)