Re: [Evolution] Uninstall/Delete evolution files

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 16:31, Jean wrote:
Keith,

After removing all the software, delete or rename the 'evolution'
directory in your home directory.

And before you remove that directory, as people say on this list almost
every day, don't forget to do a 'killev' and probably an 'oaf-slay'.

Dan

HTH

Jean