Re: [Evolution] Uninstall/Delete evolution files

Keith,

After removing all the software, delete or rename the 'evolution' directory in your home directory.

HTH

Jean

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 17:13, Keith B. Boykin wrote:
Hello All,

How does one remove all data, uninstall evolution and do a fresh install?

I ahve tried rpm -e evolution, evolution-pilot, evolution-link. But when I
reinstall all the old data is there. It was duplicate entries in contacts and
the calendar. This is why I want to remove it, and reinstall using all the
date on my clie to repopulate the files.

ANy help appreciated,

Keith