Re: [Evolution] Problems displaying HTML messages

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 19:15, Nuno Pereira wrote:

The problem I have is that some HTML messages I receive and even
messages I create are not displayed by Evolution. Instead, it shows me a
blank page.

White text on white background with colors controlled by a style sheet?
The GtkHtml library doesn't handle stylesheet and therefore a piece of
HTML could just be invisible.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd