Re: [Evolution] Will 1.4 be released with complete GNOME 2 desktop, or just supporting libraries?

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 06:22, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

Well, Evolution from CVS trunk compiles, and at least sort of runs.  You
could grab it and try it out.

I use garnome (installed in a separate testing account) for tinkering -
it nicely isolates my "tinkering" desktop from my production one. I
think I'll hang on until evolution gets included - I'm sure it will as
soon as its reasonably stable.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com